2 Week Intensive Painting Course
Painting with Acrylics
1. Brushes and canvas and various tools for painting-
best ways to use painting tools and equipment for optimum results.
2. The properties of value in painting-
how to apply paint to a surface in a manner, which creates an illusion of space.
3. Techniques involving paint texture, which are visually stimulating and enhance the illusion of depth.
4. Learn the aesthetic, emotional, and spatial properties of the various colors and how to mix them.
5. Composition - Use of drawing, perspective, value, color, and paint
6. Manipulation to create a convincing illusion of form and more
Sunday, November 25th, 5:30 to 7:30 PM + following Sunday
Friday, November, 30th, 7:30 to 9:30 PM + following Friday
Sunday, December 9th, 5:30 to 7:30 PM PM + following Sunday
Friday, December, 28th, 7:30 to 9:30 PM + following Friday
Sunday, January 13th, 5:30 to 7:30 PM + following Sunday
Friday, January, 18th, 7:30 to 9:30 PM M + following Friday
Friday, January, 25th, 7 to 9 PM + following Friday
Sunday, February 3rd, 5:30 to 7:00 PM + following Sunday
Friday, February, 22nd, 7:30 to 9:30 PM + following Friday
March 3 and 10, 4 - 6 PM
March 24, 6-8 and March 31, 5 - 7 PM
April 13 and 20, 11 AM - 1 PM
April 19 and 26, 5 - 7 PM
May 5 and 12, 11 AM - 1 PM
May 26 and June 2, 11 AM to 1 PM
June 22 and 29, 4 - 6 PM
Painting classes are offered throughout the year and
Depending on demand, we add more courses at different times / days
2 Week Painting Course
cost $ 160
To register please email:
contact@BenNavaeeGallery with the subject painting course
If rescheduled 7 days in advance you only pay $10 rescheduling fee. Cancelling less than 7 days or not showing up to any of the sessions you lose that session.